The Nadura Clinic
We are delighted to announce another one of our partners for this year’s Grass Routes Grand Fondo; The Nadura Clinic who are one of Ireland leading nutrition and human performance clinics. We have first-hand experience with this clinic and the results they provide. They are currently working with some of the very best bike riders in the country and Europe achieving high podium positions.
The Nadura Clinic
Leading Nutrition & Human Performance Clinic
Welcome to The Nadura Clinic
Nadura Dungarvan | Nadura Kilkenny | Nadura Naas | Nadura Virtual Clinic
Why are over 90% of clinic visits referred by previous clients & elite level coaches? Results, Results, Results. The Nadura Clinic is leading the way in terms of science and evidenced based performance nutrition principles, functional laboratory testing, bloods and professional collaboration for our athletes.
We are proud and privileged to work with many elite athletes in Ireland, across Europe & the USA in many different sporting demographics, but with a special interest in endurance performance and multisport. Over the previous eight years of dealing with over five thousand clients we have established a professional collaboration with many industry leading coaches, physiotherapists and medical doctors who trust in us and our clinic principles to refer their athletes to our clinic year on year.
The Nadura Clinic provides a national service across our physical clinics in Ireland and an international service via our virtual platform and Nadura App. We support and work with the beginner to improving athletes right up to olympian and world level professional athletes. We pride ourselves in our ability to facilitate a vast range of different level athletes and meet them exactly where they are at.
How can we help you?
- Individualised meal plan creation via our innovative colour coded simple to follow meal plan and supporting documentation
- Dietary vitamin & mineral profile analysis via our professional dietary analysis software Nutritics
- Professional body composition analysis muscle, fat, visceral fat, bone, hydration and BMR
- Individualised energy availability assessment & nutrient timing education
- Macronutrient cycling based on you training programme for both rest and training days
- Fuelling performance pre, during and post training/event
- Event nutrition and preparation as you build for the event
- Overview of science and evidenced based performance supplements and how/when to cycle them into your plan
If you wish to book an appointment and you’re on the start list of the Grass Routes Grand Fondo we are delighted to offer you a 25% discount on the cost of your consultation. For more information on our clinics, services, and testing visit www.nadura.ie or email firstname.lastname@example.org